Requirements for Turkish Citizenship Application by Real-estate Investment
* Applicants are required to purchase a property in Turkey worth a minimum of USD400,000.
This can be fulfilled either by purchasing a single property or multiple properties, with
provisions of regulations.
* Applications are required to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years, these
commitments must be registered as an annotation on the title deed.
* The value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey done by the
authorities that are announced by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property
must be at least USD400,000 in the valuation report.
* The Property purchased price must be paid to the seller via bank transfer to be supported by
bank receipts that prove the transaction is made from the buyer’s account to the seller’s
* The officially declared value of the property at the time of its ownership transfer at the Land
Registry Office must be a minimum of USD400,000.